Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday Sweetness

Many people I know are undergoing tough times right now. It is hard sometimes to walk in peace.

I have my own struggles with health, finances and other issues. I've spent much time in prayer, knowing that the answers will be on the way soon.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen...

In light of this and the fact that today is Sunday, I wanted to share some clips to encourage you in your faith. I hope they bless you as much as they do me.


The first link is a prayer from Scripture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7uUenXyi7A





Now, a Psalm.





Last, but not least, another prayer from Scripture. Peace to you.

1 comment:

Rich and JoJo Tabares said...

Oh thanks BeckyJoie! I'll have to sit down and listen to these. I only had time today to listen to part of each. They sound so peaceful!