Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Discount for You on Sarah Books

Author Jim Beaugardner is offering a special discount to any of my readers who wish to purchase the Sarah Books which I reviewed. (See last post.)

This offer is not available on his website or anywhere on online other than through a TOS Homeschool Review Crewmember. It is a REALLY great offer so if you are interested, please email me at rjeremiah2911@embarqmail.com or mail me at Rather Be Writing, P.O. Box 1183, Tavares, FL 32778-1183 for the special order form and discounts. I will be happy to help you receive a deal on these books since I like them too.

If you do purchase a set of books, then I will also receive a benefit from it. (But don't do it for that reason alone. They are great books for everyone but especially adoptive parents.)


After you read them, send me an email telling me your opinion of the books. I look forward to hearing from you.


Thanks. Have a great weekend.