Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bread and Jam October 9-11 Post

Bread and Jam a.k.a. Worship and the Word.


I've been away for a few days but my heart is still with you. Sometimes we just need to stop in the busyness of life and catch up with ourselves. Thank you for your patience. I found this video while taking time to be still in His presence. "Be still and know that I am God..." the Lord says.

The heavens declare the beauty and glory of the Lord.


Oh, Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth. How wonderful are Your mighty works that we proclaim in word and in deed!
Day after day, we utter speech, night after night comes knowledge-knowledge of the Holy One. Those who know His name, will find it a strong tower and a refuge in times of storm. They will speak of His goodness and His mercy and trust in His name. Let all those who put their hope in You rejoice for You are mighty to save.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, My Majesty, My King!
Open your heart to the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Creator, The Savior and my Father. It is He that holds time and humankind in His Hands. He alone is worthy of all praise.





2 comments:

Sandra King said...

Turn it up loud! Love it.

Worshiping with you,
Sandy

JoJo Tabares said...

Thanks Becky Joie! I have the hardest time being still and knowing He is God. I struggle with that.