Saturday, August 1, 2009

Worship Reflections

It is time once again. Every Saturday night, I post a worship or musical video to help prepare our hearts for Worship and the Word. This week's focus is on allowing God to take and use us as He sees fit, according to His Will and His Plans.

These videos are great prayers for all of us, especially those with lots of dreams and ambitions. Do you want your will or His will in your life? I'll keep my words few so you can take time to reflect on the great message of these songs.

Here's Chris Sligh singing "Empty Me".




Next is Hillsongs singer, Darlene Zschech singing "The Potter's Hand".

1 comment:

Rich and JoJo Tabares said...

Oh how neat! I'm heading out to church and still visiting with my sister, but I'll have to come back and listen! Thanks BeckyJoie!