Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Worship

This is a great video! This is a few days late as I usually post on Friday night/Saturday for the weekend. I apologize for not posting my usual Sabbath Reflection the past two weeks. Life has been completely packed lately. But my focus hasn't changed. I want to see God's perfect love become our cause and I want to encourage others to worship the God I love. He is the reason for all my endeavors worth speaking about. And that is why I'm posting this video---even though it's peppier than my normal fare, please listen to the message and know my heart. Enjoy!

1 comment:

JoJo Tabares said...

Sorry I am late in reading your wonderful blog. It's been a difficult weekend. So much going on, I didn't even get a chance to post on Twitter or Facebook. To top it all off, I didn't even get done what I was working on. But I did enjoy our new church!