Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome

A wise man once said, "Wisdom is the principle thing, therefore get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding. " He also said, " He who walks with wise men will be wise, but a companion of fools will be destroyed."

It is my goal to establish a counsel of wise people, that is people who are learned and learning, people who are teachable and apt to teach.

I do not consider myself a very wise person only in that I wish to learn and be in the company of others with the same desire. If you would like to join me in my quest, please feel free to comment on any article or submit an article of your own. Submission guildelines will be provided in a sidelink in an upcoming post.

Until then, consider this wise proverb:

Learning is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to drop back--Author Unknown.

No comments: